Hi! I'm Anna. Venture & Eat is where I share my passion for travel and food. I also help bloggers work with brands using the experience I have from my 9-5 at DigitasLBi.
My day-to-day involves interacting with bloggers and influencers. I love helping bloggers understand how to work with brands too.
I also hope to inspire others to do the things they love and to always have a side project.
In college, I received the fortune cookie, "Do it because you love it." I've made it a priority to do the things that make me truly happy even if it means saying no to people. Happiness is important, and being able to make yourself happy is one of the most important things in life.
FACTS ABOUT ME
I call New York City home
I'm an only child
- My first blog was a food blog called Fatz Food
- I prefer Foursquare over Yelp
- Japan has been on my bucket list since I was a child
- I have a Seamless addiction, especially when ordering sushi or fried chicken
- My other addiction is looking up every type of Doodle on Instagram and crying over how cute they are
- Bike tours are my favorite way to get around a new city
- I think everyone should solo travel once in their lifetime and go to dinner by themselves—TREAT YOSELF
- Barcelona ranks pretty high on my favorite cities list
- I eat way more than a lot of people (I'm working on this, sigh)
- I can find the best $1 oyster happy hours