Free Blogging Resource Library
This page contains affiliate links. If you click on one and/or make a purchase, I get small percentage of the sale.
This does not cost you anything, and helps me maintain my site.
- Squarespace: I currently use Squarespace to host my website. For me, it’s a lot easier than WordPress since I’m able to spend more time writing rather than editing HTML/CSS in the backend of WordPress!
- Dreamhost: Before I switched to Squarespace, I used Dreamhost for hosting my blog and for purchasing my domain name. Get started with hosting for just $7.95 a month!
- Email Newsletters: I recommend using MailerLite over Mailchimp if you’re starting out and can’t commit to paying a monthly fee. I actually started with Mailchimp and I am not a fan of how complicated it is. The automation and segementation features in MailerLite are much simpler to use. What’s great about MailerLite is that it’s free up to the first 1,000 subscribers. I also recommend ConvertKit. Many bloggers recommend ConvertKit outright since it’s really great for conversions, especially if you’re launching products or courses.
- 15″ MacBook Pro with Retina Display: I’ve been using Apple products for over 10 years now, and highly prefer them over PC computers. Why? If I’m using multiple Adobe programs at once with a million tabs open, I never have any issues. In my last job, I had to use a PC in the same scenario. It was terrible. Because I don’t use a separate monitor at home, I love the size of the 15″ over the 13″ (which I’ve had before).
- Microphone: I picked up this microphone from a suggestion of a friend, and I’ve been able to easily record voice-overs for vidoes on my computer.
Creative Market: https://creativemarket.com/?u=ventureandeat
Placeit Mock Ups: http://bit.ly/2xn3pAS
Instax Mini 8
Adobe Lightroom + Photoshop
Scheduling Tools: Buffer, Hootsuite, Planoly